Plantation Smokehouse: Quality over Quantity



Have you ever found yourself on the North Coast of the island and not sure where you could find a scrumptious meal? Plantation Smokehouse should definitely be one of your top choices, it is conveniently located on the highway in Richmond, St. Ann. Throughout the course of each week, they are open from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, therefore if you need breakfast, lunch or dinner they’ve got you covered. 

 

My spouse and I randomly decided to stop and have lunch at Plantation Smokehouse, suffice to say we made the right choice and were really impressed.

 

Parking


The first thing I appreciated was the spacious parking lot. More than one hundred vehicles can be safely parked at a time. With the growing crime rate, it is important to ensure your car is safe and Plantation Smokehouse did just that.


Customer service 

 

Upon walking up to the restaurant, I was greeted kindly by the restaurant’s host, she wore a pleasant smile and made light conversation while taking us to be seated. We were given chilled water and offered garlic bread and butter as we decided what we’d like to eat. Being picky eaters, we took a while to figure out what we wanted, our server was very patient with us and visited from time to time to ensure we were pleased. 

 

 

 

Garlic Butter Salmon with Roast Corn and Mashed Potatoes


The garlic butter salmon was exquisite. The flaky, tender fish, released steam as I sliced it with my knife using no pressure, due to the tenderness. A smile blessed my face from corner to corner, as I took my first bite. It was perfectly seasoned and cooked. The garlic nor the butter was overbearing in taste or smell. I enjoyed every bit of it with the sweetest roast corned I’d ever tasted and the mashed potatoes. The mashed potatoes were good, and the taste had nothing special but the ambiance really grabbed me when my server delivered. Overall I was satisfied with the entrée. 

 

 

Strawberry Daiquiri 




This strawberry daiquiri (non-alcoholic) was filled with luscious flavor. It was not too sweet but just right, the ice consistency was perfect, and paired with a whole fresh strawberry, it was a simple but classy look. I was fascinated, so through the course of my meal I had two. 

 

Strawberry Cheesecake 


The serving of cheesecake as seen above was not very generous, however, the quality made up for the quantity. It was amazing, the texture and taste of the cheesecake were perfect. So much so, I had to order one extra to go. As a surprise to me, my spouse told our server it was our 6th year anniversary and asked her to do something special. Our cheesecake plates were decorated. The staff made us feel special.

 

 

It is safe to say, Plantation Steakhouse understood the assignment. The food, ambiance, and drinks were fantastic. You can find plantation steakhouse at Richmond, St. Ann and they can be contacted at 876-488-6404 or 876-794-8764, you won’t regret it.

 

 

Food: 4/5 stars

Drinks: 5/5 stars

Servings: 3/5 stars

Ambiance: 4/5 stars

Affordability: $$$$

 

 

Have you already visited Plantation Steakhouse? Please comment on how your experience was below. Also, feel free to share and comment on what you liked about this review. 

 

WRITTEN BY: SHANA-LEE  DIXON








Comments

  1. Best steaks, not too bad prices. Great venue for small parties and birthdays. Over a great place to go enjoy if you hadn’t before

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went there and this post describes my exact sentiments. Was definitely one of my best restaurant experiences on the north coast😌

    ReplyDelete
  3. June Baker - CampbellNovember 29, 2022 at 9:54 AM

    I love a place with proper parking, I am more relaxed not worrying about how far my car is. Good customer service sells the whole company and helps to make me feel comfortable. Plus the food look delicious. I am definitely visiting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listen their strawberry daiquiri is literally the best. I didn't try the salmon but I will next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I thought Sharkies was the best on that stretch but seems Plantation Steakhouse is giving them a run for their money. I love how you not only spoke to the food but also about the restaurant itself. The parking and customer service is also very important and gives me a better idea of what I am looking forward to. This was very helpful, will update my comment when I visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how beautifully they garnish their food. I love how you described the food. Maybe I can try something there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, most of what you said is true. The people are warm and full of good vibes however I had shrimp and the serving was really small and over cooked. I liked the pina colada though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is awesome that they decorated your plates and made you feel special on your anniversary even though it wasn’t planned. Might go there for my birthday. I hear they have a gazebo you can rent for events.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would drink that strawberry daiquiri right now. This article and the pictures are mouth watering and now you have me at work hungry, ha ha ha. Nice blog, really grabbed me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The food is great, and to think that I’m a picky person….Though I had to wait sometime for the food it was worth it and the ambience is welcoming and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent customer service and the food is just as described. Great experience overall

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never had much interest in going to this restaurant as I thought Sharkies was the best on that side of the island, but after reading this review I must say I'm sold. Plantation Smokehouse is definitely on my to do list for my upcoming vacation. Looking forward to the strawberry daiquiri and a slice of cheese cake.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You should have gone on a Friday night when they have their live band performance. I really enjoyed it the 3 times I went. I think the mashed potatoes was amazing, the texture and seasoning was just right.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I went with my gal pals and it was a blast. I think this place is so flexible, your experience is what you make it. But what you said about customer service is so true. They are really friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. There is a lot of hype around this place, I went there to see what everyone is creating excitement about but it wasn't all that. It kinda took forever to get my food and when it came it wasn’t even enough to fill my tummy. The food was really good though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is very descriptive and informative, plus the food looks lovely, a lot of motivation to take a trip there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. definitely going there to eat this weekend for my girlfriends birthday. Wasn’t sure what to do but this seems like a plan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons to Dine at Pier 1

TOAST Restaurant and Gelato: A Foodie’s Haven

Little Ochie Seafood Restaurant: Hooked on the Authentic Flavas!