Roxborough Grill: You Gotta Eat Here!


In St. Ann, looking for a place to eat? Look no further, Roxborough Grill is the perfect place because they’ll entice your palate at a very affordable cost.  It is located at Byfield Highway, St Ann's Bay, and is a sea-view restaurant that has great management and staff which made my dining experience unforgettable.

My family and I celebrated my birthday there and I felt extremely welcomed by the staff and really appreciated the excellent service I received. A family member of mine conversed with a waitress a few days before my birthday and she purchased the decorations and set everything up, they went above and beyond to ensure that we were satisfied.

After arriving, I was given the menu to decide on what I wanted and that was exactly when I had the most memorable part of my experience. I ordered the saltfish fritters as my appetizer, and I am not exaggerating when I say it could have been my main course. It was of good quantity, flavorful, paired with the most delicious sauce, and cost only around $800. For my main course, I ordered Curried Goat with Rice and Peas, and the taste was truly remarkable, this cost around $1500. My family members all liked their meals as well.  You can have good quality meals of good quantity for less than $5000.

Tasty Chicken Salad

Scenic view while eating

Delicious Oxtail and Rice and Peas

Another thing I would like to mention is that after eating you can take a stroll by the beach side which is like the icing on the cake. The breeze is incredible, and the area is peaceful.  

If you’re someone who appreciates nature, is on a budget, and is in St. Ann, I recommend stopping by Roxborough because they are definitely FOODIELICIOUS-approved. They are open every day from 8:30 am to 10:30 pm. Check out their Instagram- _theroxborough

Food: 5 stars

Drinks:  4 stars

Service: 5 stars

Ambiance: 4 stars

Affordability: $$$$

Have you ever been to Roxborough? If yes, how was your experience? Are you planning on visiting?

Please feel free to leave a comment below, and don't forget to follow us on Instagram at Tik Tok @foodielicious876.

WRITTEN BY: ALEXCIA CAMPBELL




 

 

Comments

  1. Very interesting read, as nature lover -Roxborough Grill would be perfect for me…Scenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this place 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome read
    It was spot on in its description
    Makes me want to revisit this hidden jem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this review. I'm definitely gonna vist this resturant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons to Dine at Pier 1

TOAST Restaurant and Gelato: A Foodie’s Haven

Little Ochie Seafood Restaurant: Hooked on the Authentic Flavas!