Flavaville Restaurant: All Pink Birthday Celebration


Flavaville, one of Trelawny’s newest restaurants, is embedded in the town of Falmouth. Directly in front of the Falmouth Cruise Ship Pier, so whether you live in Trelawny, just passing by or it’s just another stop on your cruise, this fabulous restaurant is for you. 

 



 

On this occasion, I did not just casually drop in and have a meal. I had an all-pink twenty-first birthday brunch at Flavaville, catered and decorated by them. Needless to say, it was an absolute success. As a group of eighteen, we chose different meals and we all enjoyed our perfectly plated and delectable meals. 

 

Buffalo Wings



The appetizing aroma of the buffalo wings, in addition to the presentation, really had me captivated in unbearable suspense. Wondering if it tasted as good as how it smelled, as I waited for everyone to be served. When I took my first bite, I realized it was extremely flavorful and soft to the bone. I enjoyed every bit and it did its job as my appetizer. 

 

Strawberry Daiquiri 

While waiting for the entrée, I ordered a strawberry daiquiri, my signature drink. Even though I get strawberry daiquiris almost every time I eat out, the flavors are a bit different at each restaurant. I specifically liked this one because it was neither too sweet nor too icy, hence I didn’t have to wait a while for it to melt, it was already drinkable. It also had a natural taste, not tasting like they used an artificial strawberry mix to make it. 

 

Jerk Chicken Alfredo Pasta

 

When my entrée came out, the sight was very pleasing. I had a jerk chicken alfredo pasta and it was great. I like my alfredo sauce very creamy and cheesy and that it was. The serving was also very generous, so I had some leftovers for later. For the price, I did not think I’d get so much. 

 

 

Overall the food at Flavaville is tasty and very affordable. Everyone’s three-course meal was priced between $3800 to $5000 Jamaican dollars. Cheap, and tasty and the restaurant has the ability to accommodate a single person up to a group of 20 individuals. Who wouldn’t love to dine here? 



Flavaville Restaurant topped my expectations. The food is tasty and affordable, so if you want to dine on a budget this is your best bet. You can find Flavaville Restaurant at 3 Falmouth street, Falmouth and they can be contacted at 876-208,-9414, I hope you go and have a blast! 


Food: 5 stars

Drinks: 5 stars

Service: 5 stars

Ambiance: 5 stars

Affordability: $$$$$


If you liked this article or the blog please feel free to share and comment below. Also, let us know if you have been to Flavaville or plan to in the near future. Follow us on Instagram and Tik Tok @foodielicious876 to get daily updates.

WRITTEN BY: SHANA-LEE DIXON





Comments

  1. Wow, this brunch set up is gorgeous. I am in love will be contacting them. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those buffalo wings looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been here before, nice spot in Falmouth, it right in the town few steps away from the square.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons to Dine at Pier 1

TOAST Restaurant and Gelato: A Foodie’s Haven

Little Ochie Seafood Restaurant: Hooked on the Authentic Flavas!